SunSquirt is a user-friendly, innovative unit that dispenses Cancer Council sunscreen in public areas such as sporting clubs, schools, beaches and events. It provides the most effective sun protection in an efficient, convenient and reliable way to keep Aussies sun safe.
SunSquirt offers a range fo dispensing machines, built to withstand all indoor and outdoor conditions. This innovative sun safe solution can be tailored to meet the needs of patrons at any venue or public space, from; schools to businesses, event venues, sporting facilities, stadiums, beaches and parks
Australia has one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world. Skin cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in Australia. About two in three Australians will be diagnosed with some form of skin cancer before the age of 70.
Almost 980,000 new cases of BCC and SCC are treated each year. BCC can develop in young people, but it is more common in people over 40. SCC occurs mostly in people over 50.
More than 13,000 people are diagnosed with melanoma in Australia every year. Australia and New Zealand have the highest rates of melanoma in the world.
After realising many Aussies did not properly apply sunscreen due to lack of convenience or cost, founder Kris began to wonder how people would benefit from a service that made small doses of sunscreen available in a convenient way.
Benefits of having a SunSquirt Unit:
Whether you’re an employer or venue operator, keeping your workforce and patrons happy, safe and healthy is no doubt a top priority
- Only Cancer Council’s ‘Ultra’ sunscreen which is SPF50+ is uses in the units, offering UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection and tested to 4 hours water resistance
- Every purchase goes towards cancer research and services
- Built-in 4G connectivity and intelligent software systems, generate timely refill alerts, with usage data stored and available via an online portal for convenient analysis
- Once a machine has been installed, the SunSquirt team will provide a regular and consistent supply of product, with ongoing maintenance available whenever it’s needed
- User-friendly, data intelligent, visually pleasing, and convenient
As the website states, the vision for SunSquirt was not simply to provide sunscreen to the general public, but to also provide real-time information about UV strength and education about quantities and application.
This Australian designed and owned SunSquirt innovation will promote safer sun practices and keep Aussies protected with convenience.