join us today
Who are we?
Black Lab Design is a highly innovative and fast-growing Industrial Design and Manufacturing company. We offer a range of services including design, manufacturing and laser cutting with a key focus on system development.
Full Time: This position is ideal for an enthusiastic Sales Associate person with an abundance of initiative wanting to establish themselves and start a career with an innovative company located on the Northern Beaches.
It is an exciting role within a growing business offering significant learning opportunities with growth potential for the right individual if so desired. We are a highly innovative and fast-growing Industrial Design and Manufacturing company. We offer a range of services including design, manufacturing and laser cutting with a key focus on system development.
About the Role:
Supporting the Group Management team to deliver on the goals of the business from a Sales and Account Management perspective, and uphold the values and behaviours of a Black Lab Design team member.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve individual budget targets for sales
- Increase profitable revenues from new and existing accounts
- Support the team to provide clients with swift, accurate and well presented goods and services
- Work with Group leadership team to manage the business acquisition activity and identify areas for improvement and growth
- Work with Marketing Manager to qualify and secure new clients and opportunities
- Develop prospects and client relationships
- Onboard new customers
- Take project briefs from clients and prepare accurate proposals using company systems, processes and tools
- Sign off on proposals prior to release to client to secure profitable sales
- Source supplier quotations and other relevant cost data to prepare accurate and profitable proposals
- Manage opportunities through the sales cycle to close profitable sales in a timely and efficient manner
- Facilitates clear consistent communication between internal team and external clients
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Knowledge and adequate experience working in a sales role
- Has experience in building relationships with potential clients via cold calls, networking and other avenues
- Proven track record of sales success
- Has ability to up and cross sell to new and existing clients
- Has developed sales channels within desired client segments
- Experience in developing new sales strategies and plans
- A sound understanding of current trends and consumer requirements
- Capable of preparing client proposals to a professional standard
- Proven ability to analyse processes and ensure continuous improvement
- Systematic approach to sales processes and business development
- Excellent interpersonal/telephone skills and intuition
- Ability to generate ideas for business improvement
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Persistent approach to time management
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy, and resourcefulness
- Excellent planning, organisation and computer skills
- High degree of accountability and attention to detail
- Flexible and open to change
- You must be in Australia and have full working entitlement
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to be considered, please forward your resume with any supporting documents by email to email@example.com